Terms and Conditions
• Customers are advised to wear appropriate clothing and footwear and protection against potential inclement weather.
• Please be considerate to others at the performance and do not open umbrellas during the show.
• It is strongly advised that you travel on public transport as there will not be any public parking.
• Theatre On Kew shows takes place within The Royal Botanic Gardens Kew / Wakehurst and we ask that customers behave respectfully towards their surroundings. We reserve the right to eject any customer causing damage to the grounds or plants.
Conditions for Sale
These Conditions contain important information, please read them carefully. Possession of this ticket shall constitute acceptance of the following conditions;
• Right to refuse entry is reserved. Official personnel reserve the right to search all persons entering the premise.
• Admission is at the ticket holder’s risk. The promoter and the venue shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the premise.
• An adult must accompany children under sixteen.
• Children under 16 will need to have a child’s ticket.
• Children under 1 go free.
• This ticket is non-transferrable. No refunds. In the event of cancellation of the event only the face value of the ticket will be refunded. In the event of a partial cancellation any refund will be at the promoter’s discretion.
• No tickets may be used for competitions, promotions or hospitality packages, without written consent of the promoter. Any re-sold or transferred in such a manner will become voidable and the holder may be refused admission or ejected from the festival site.
• Only tickets purchased by the Box Office or approved agents are valid for admission. Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission.
• Title to this ticket remains with the promoter until payment has been received in full. This ticket should only be purchased from official agents/outlets.
• All ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience. No unauthorised filming/cameras/sound recording – any breach will lead to confiscation of equipment.
• The management reserves the right to make any changes whatsoever in the performance owing to unforeseen or unavoidable cause.
• Fireworks, smoke canisters, and other such similar articles are not permitted in the venue, and any person in possession of such articles may be refused entry or rejected.
• No animals are permitted on site except guide dogs or registered assistance dogs.
• Kew Gardens is private property – no commercial trading or selling of tickets or merchandising without the consent of the promoters